La descarga está en progreso. Por favor, espere

La descarga está en progreso. Por favor, espere

Mexico Chances for Wind Power In Mexico, la Ley del Servicio Público de Energía Eléctrica (LSPEE) opens the door to DG with the concepts of Autogenerador.

Presentaciones similares


Presentación del tema: "Mexico Chances for Wind Power In Mexico, la Ley del Servicio Público de Energía Eléctrica (LSPEE) opens the door to DG with the concepts of Autogenerador."— Transcripción de la presentación:

1 Mexico Chances for Wind Power In Mexico, la Ley del Servicio Público de Energía Eléctrica (LSPEE) opens the door to DG with the concepts of Autogenerador and Pequeño Productor The public service of electricity continues to be the exclusive right of CFE but the following concepts were singled out for removal from the term public service: * The limits set to pequeña producción de energía eléctrica is 30 MW for the whole plant Autoabastecimiento Cogeneración Pequeña producción* Producción Independiente para venta a CFE On April 16, 2010 is published in the DOF: The Methodology for Self-sufficiency Transmission Services with Renewable Energy and Cogeneration Efficiency.

2 Mexico Chances for Wind Power For instance, the firts wind farm installed in La Venta, Oaxaca, the first grid- connected wind farm in Latin America, comprises 7 wind generators of 225 kW each, giving a total generating capacity of slightly more than 1.5 MW – Notice that this is only 1/20th of what it is currently considered to be pequeña producción The wind generators set on top of tubular towers of 31.5 m high, and separated 60 m apart, feed into a substation with three step up transformers. The voltage is transformed from 480 V up to 13.8 kV, and the rating of two of the transformers is 500 kVA, with the third one being 750 kVA

3 Mexico Chances for Wind Power Good & distributed Wind resource Wind power Demanding Industry Recognizing Wind Power Necessity Excellent Grid

4 Mexico Chances for Wind Power: Excellent Grind

5 Mexico Chances for Wind Power Good & distributed Wind resource

6

7 Mexico Chances for Wind Power Actualmente se tiene una capacidad instalada en el país que asciende a los 500 MW, entre proyectos públicos y privados, y se espera que para el 2012 se alcance la meta de 2,200 MW. Actualmente se tiene una capacidad instalada en el país que asciende a los 500 MW, entre proyectos públicos y privados, y se espera que para el 2012 se alcance la meta de 2,200 MW. Las inversiones estimadas en estos proyectos son de 5.5 miles de millones de dólares americanos y se espera que el 4% de la capacidad eléctrica instalada en México provenga de esta tecnología en el Las inversiones estimadas en estos proyectos son de 5.5 miles de millones de dólares americanos y se espera que el 4% de la capacidad eléctrica instalada en México provenga de esta tecnología en el el potencial energético del recurso eólico estimado a nivel nacional es del orden de 71 mil MW, considerando sólo el 10% de área total con potencial y factores de planta superiores al 20%. Para factores de planta mayores al 30% se estima un potencial de 11,000 MW.

8 Mexico Chances for Wind Power


Descargar ppt "Mexico Chances for Wind Power In Mexico, la Ley del Servicio Público de Energía Eléctrica (LSPEE) opens the door to DG with the concepts of Autogenerador."

Presentaciones similares


Anuncios Google